Honua Kai Resort & Spa’s Royal Collection Luxury Experience Provides a Posh Vacation Package on Land, Sea and Sky
RELEASE NUMBER 26|22
HONOLULU – Outrigger Hospitality Group’s highly sought-after luxury vacation property, Honua Kai Resort & Spa, nestled between the pristine Pacific Ocean and majestic West Maui Mountains, recently unveiled an exclusive land, sea and sky experience, ideal for the most discerning travelers. The Royal Collection Luxury Experience allows guests to discover the magic of Maui on a private charter catamaran and breathtaking helicopter tour, with premium ground transfers to each of the activities. Guests come back to one of the Royal Collection suites – each with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a private barbeque grill on the balcony.
“Outrigger is in the business of creating exquisite memories, and we are elated to elevate our signature offerings here on Maui with the Royal Collection Luxury Experience,” said Chris Riccardi, senior vice president, global sales. “After a day of exploring the natural beauty of the island from a private helicopter and luxury catamaran – the deluxe three-bedroom suites at Honua Kai Resort & Spa are an idyllic retreat to convene, relax and truly enjoy a spectacular vacation experience.”
For 11 years in a row, the Outrigger-managed units at Honua Kai Resort & Spa are AAA Four-Diamond recipients –heralded for its premium grounds, extensive amenities and top-notch hospitality. Travelers looking for epic, once-in-a-lifetime experiences can enjoy all that Maui has to offer when booking their stay in the Royal Collection Suites. Guests can expect bucket-list-worthy tours, amenities and photo opportunities that will leave their Instagram followers speechless as they embark on exclusive helicopter rides and private catamaran charters.
The Royal Collection Luxury Experience includes:
- Chauffeured in Style: Travel first-class from the Honua Kai Resort & Spa by premium ground transportation services, ensuring guests arrive refreshed and ready to explore.
- Bird’s Eye View: The Maui Spectacular Experience features the most magnificent views of West Maui valleys, rainforest and waterfalls – operated by renowned Blue Hawaiian Helicopter. As a bonus, travelers will land in a remote location at Ulupalakua Ranch, on the slopes of Mt. Haleakalā to experience natural Hawai‘i in all her glory.
- The Wind in Your Sails: Travelers can kick off their sandals and relax on a 2.5-hour sailing charter. When visiting between December and March, lucky guests can spot majestic humpback whales performing acrobatics and breaching in the ‘Au‘au channel.
The Royal Collection Suites offer premium amenities in modern, spacious settings to provide top-tier accommodations for luxury travel enthusiasts. Every suite in the collection includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms and large lanai (balcony) with a barbeque. The full kitchen and living room space provide opportunities for families and friends to connect, then retreat into the comfort of their own bedroom. The four distinct suite options include:
- King Kamehameha Suite: Fit for a king, and totaling more than 3,000 sq. ft., this suite presents panoramic views of the ocean in addition to a comfortable outdoor living space overlooking swimming pools and Duke’s Beach House.
- Luana Garden Villas: Luana, or “Happiness” is embodied in these townhouse-style villas offering guests their own private garden oasis. Each villa offers more than 2,000 sq. ft. of interior living and 500 sq. ft. of outdoor living with private garage and entryway.
- Ali‘i Suite: Named after the traditional nobility of the Hawaiian islands, sophisticated guests will consider this suite, consisting of 2,700 sq. ft. with both indoor and outdoor space offering partial ocean views overlooking a pool, Duke’s Beach House and exquisite landscaped grounds.
- Pi‘ilani Suite: Translating to “Ascent to Heaven,” these suites are located on higher floors, where guests can enjoy 3,300 sq. ft of indoor and outdoor space overlooking the inner courtyard and pools with sweeping views of the ocean.
The new Royal Collection Luxury Experience entails a five-night stay, with rates starting at $2,799 per night, and includes a private helicopter tour, customized catamaran experience and roundtrip transportation for up to six people. To reserve the exclusive Royal Collection Luxury Experience, please call (855) 707-2585, email [email protected] or contact your preferred wholesale partner.
# # #
Click HERE for a PDF of this news release.